Roles and Responsibilities
- To reinforce shop-floor discipline along with union committee members and dept. HOD.
- Preparation of various disciplinary letters like advisory, warning, show cause , charge sheet etc.
- Support to domestic enquiries related to habitual absenteeism, Playing role of MR
- Ensuring statutory, legal compliance, including submission of form 27, form 24, Form D, PF & ESIC.
- Responsible for labor welfare activities, Employee Engagement Initiatives, Reward & Recognition
- Grievance handling.
- Contract labour Billing and making provision for the same. Ensuring their compliance part, creating shopping card related to HR expenses.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Industrial Relation at plant level.
- Good communication and presentable skills.
- MBA HR regular.
Role:Employee Relations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryEmployee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
GenNext India Private Limited