Roles and Responsibilities
The position is primarilyresponsible for the sales of foundation equipment drilling tools & Consumables, including business development, account management, customer service, & the overall product line performance.He would have an additional, but limited responsibility of generating Rental Business opportunities for closure of the same with HO team..
As Service engineer, you’ll tenaciously pursue & develop new clients all over the Region through effective sales & marketing activity, visiting all foundation equipment clients & their jobsites participate in developing pricing strategy and suitable products, develop an active prospect database, uncover sales leads for our contractual product lines (e.g. Tools, Consumables& Rentals etc.), manage existing accounts, and execute the company’s sales & marketing strategies.
- Willing to travel more than 15 days in a month
- Meet clients/prospects at various hierarchical positions.
- Extensive field jobsite visits.
- are persuasive, articulate, and tenacious;
- are energetic, self-motivated, and competitive;
- have the ability to develop positive business relationships;
- love to face new challenges;
- can efficiently problem-solve;
- thrive in a dynamic work environment;
- have a strong work ethic;
- display a professional appearance;
- work well in a team environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- An Engineering Graduate or Diploma, Preferably Civil or Mechanical.
- 3-4years of Sales experience in Direct Sales (preferably from construction, earthmoving, mining industry selling attachments like rock breakers, compressors, pneumatic drilling equipment, consumables etc,
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryRetail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited