Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible to develop new products by identifying potential opportunity in agriculture, conducts market research and identify product FAB (Features, Advantages and Benefits) – for Tractors, Agri banking, Small ticket lending, Joint Liability Groups and Agri supply chain.
- Will determine the relevant commercial terms such as pricing, Fees, likely losses, reducing Opex and ability to create Cross-selling opportunities.
- Create the Go-To-Market Strategy for new product
- Expand, scaleup and monitor existing products
- Direct sales accountability akin to a Institutional Sales manager for some high value Agri Equipment.
- Work closely with Business Manager for ATL / BTL campaigns
- Overall Channel strategy for the region, broken upto district and Tehsil levels.
- Work with the different Territorial teams to create and implement differentiated service experiences for farmers.
- Works closely with the mechanization team to develop new services basis market needs & innovations.
- To create robust strategies for planning and managing the growth of products across different portfolios with regard to their crop-wise usage and sales.
- Guide market insights lead on specifications of research needed for product strategy. And create his own network for competition MIS and OEM sales.
- Should have exposure of the entire gamut of activities within product management- STP, market research, budgeting, sales planning, competitor analysis and 4Ps
Role:Product Manager-Auto/Home Loans
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryRetail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited