Roles and Responsibilities
1. To manage underwriting and RCU team of assigned region
2. Ensuring timely appraisals and approval of cases comes in Credit Q
3. Ensuring training to underwriting teams regarding credit policy and Process and systems
4. Proactively monitor the laid down TAT for credit decision of the loan proposals.
5. Identifying the process bottleneck and providing the solution for resolution of the process bottleneck.
6. Proactively monitor non-starters and early delinquent customers.
7. Ensure Hind sighting report is published to credit policy team timely for further reporting to top management.
8. Contribute to policy enrichment basis feedback from competition and field inputs.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Responsible for Assessment of Loan Proposals in Line with the Credit Policy of the Company.
2. Managing Quality Delivery Turnaround of Loan Proposals.
3. Engaging with Relevant Authorities for Loan Approvals.
4. Assisting Business, Operations Client for Effective Smooth Loan Closure.
5. Provide Relevant Regular Inputs for Creation / Refinement of Credit Policy.
6. Monitor and Track the Portfolio Health Performance and Manage Portfolio Delinquency.
7. Responsible for Managing the Risk and Credit Practices in Line with the Risk Policy Framework.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryRetail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited