Roles and Responsibilities
Position:Project Incharge – Piling/Foundation Jobs
The position is primarily responsible for the execution of Piling Jobs across India, with Specializing a variety of civil engineering sectors with a primary focus on piling work. Role will be based on Projects across the Country and Candidate will have to station/travel intermittently to various running Jobsites when required.
Our Project engineer gets exposed to many different execution & operations aspects of our business, gaining valuable experience & knowledge. And, our Management team provides positive Coaching & Mentoring to help develop your skill sets for success
Key Responsibilities of Project Engineer / Civil Engineer
- 1) Preparation of Cost sheet based on Job allocated for execution of Foundation Job
- 2) Planning & Managing of the Piling/Foundation activities at Jobsite in co-ordination with HQ team as well with the Developer/Main Contractor.
- 3) Liaising with the Developer/ Main Contractor to ensure required information on Work Front Access, Working Platforms and other required resources
- 4) Ordering, Prioritizing, and Controlling the supply of materials & staff (Resources)
- 5) Monitoring & Optimization of the Operational Cost, Billing, and Payment follow-ups.
- 6) Planning, Monitoring & Execution of the Piling/Foundation work as per BOQ
- 7) Coordinating & getting the Piling/Foundation work executed as per BOQ/Survey Reports
- 8) Preparation of the Working Areas considering the Safety and Stability of the equipment.
- 9) Getting Approvals for work permit requisition, If any.
- 10) Co-ordination with local agencies for labor contracts and equipment requirements like Crane, Backhoe, excavator, Genset, etc. for allied activities of piling.
- 11) Estimation of materials requirement as per BOQ to execute allocated piling jobs, like steel bars, steel plates, concrete, equipment, labor, etc.
- 12) Preparing the schedule for the Reinforcement cage.
- 13) Ensuring the competencies of machinery and their operators.
- 14) Ensuring high Safety standards at the Jobsites.
- 15) Maximizing the utilization of available resources.
- 16) Strategic plan the Project and maintain DPR, Measurement sheet.
- 17) Overall monitoring of the entire Project and solve day-to-day issues.
- 18) Progress Report to the Head Office on daily basis.
- 19) Conduct weekly meeting (MOM) with client & Head office to improve progress on site and record it.
- 20) Making & Submission of GST bill to the client and handover to the Head office with
- Acceptance signature.
- 21) Monitor all Contractors Compliance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Willing to travel & meet clients at various hierarchical positions.
- are persuasive, articulate, and tenacious;
- are energetic, self-motivated, and competitive;
- have the ability to develop positive business relationships;
- love to face new challenges;
- can efficiently problem-solve;
- thrive in a dynamic work environment;
- have a strong work ethic;
- display a professional appearance;
- work well in a team environment
- An Civil Engineering Graduate.
- 6-7 years of on-site experience in execution of cast-in-situ piles/ Foundation jobs on Ground & in Marine conditions.
Role:Project Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryConstruction / Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
GenNext India Private Limited