Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities to monitor, and manage digital campaigns in ad serving systems such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (Google Campaign Manager) and DoubleClick Bid Manager (Google Display & Video 360), DCM.
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes
- Manage receipt, testing, and any required technical adjustment of creative in time for campaign launch.
- Expert understanding of campaign management methodology/tools, including the ability to identify, optimize and resolve campaign related issues.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learnings in future campaigns.
- Work closely with internal/external teams and act as a post-sale contact to understand and communicate the technical requirements of campaigns.
- Pull and analyse reporting from 1st and 3rd party systems. Identify and investigate 3rd party discrepancies as necessary. Differentiate between 1st and 3rd party delivery for billing.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all campaign components. Schedule and run periodic campaign status update meetings with the respective stakeholders.
- Send post campaign analysis within two business working days of campaign end date.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2years + experience in a campaign management role in the advertising and online media marketing. Video ad experience is an added advantage.
- Experience using ad serving systems such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (Google Campaign Manager) and DoubleClick Bid Manager (Google Display & Video 360).
- Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party vendors such as Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
- Basic understanding of pixel and pixel management.
- Familiarity with ad servers, media agencies, web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
Role:Digital Marketing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Role CategoryDigital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Does Not Matter
GenNext India Private Limited