Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage modelling and advanced analytics requirements arising from various businesses and functions of the Bank.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand the business areas that require analytical and reporting support. Represent the BI & Analytics function at various meetings.
- The areas of modelling would span risk models (acquisition scorecards, portfolio risk
- models, etc.), marketing models (propensity, market-mix, retention models, digitial
- marketing, etc.) and predictive analytics for other areas such as operations, strategic
- initiatives, etc.
- Understand key drivers and help the risk function reach the targets through delivery of
- advanced analytics solutions (statistical models etc).
- Manage a team along and liaising with various external vendors/ consultants to deliver
- advanced analytical solutions. In addition, there would be functional oversight of junior team members on project and mentoring basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of analytics experience. Preferable in BFSI Domain.
- SAS/R/SPSS/Python - pandas or similar statistical tool expertise is mandatory
- Experience in Analytics/ Reporting in BFSI Space (prefer exposure to retail banking,
- consumer assets like mortgages, unsecured loans, credit cards, etc.)
- Experience in logistic regression, Time Series Modelling, ARIMA, customer segmentation
- and clustering techniques, decision tree, CHAID etc preferable. Machine Learning.
- Masters in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration is preferred.
Role:Data Centre Ops and Server Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GenNext India Private Limited