Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operations and control of overall plant, for meeting the targeted production, quality levels, yield and cost at optimal level of Operational efficiency.
- Review and approve the procedures and instructions relating to production, operations and ensure its strict implementation.
- Ensure efficient production planning, availability of Raw Materials & Consumable to achieve desired service levels and as per agreed specifications.
- Liaison with other department for smooth functioning and to optimize production activities on daily basis.
- Investigation (Root Cause Analysis) in case of incidents (PFDE/Safety) process deviation, Non Compliance, product failure and Out of Specification, Make CAPA and implement the actions. Responsible for implementation of HSEQ systems like-ISO, QMS, EMS, OSHAS, RC, SOP, Control Plan, FMEA, OEM requirements, TPM, QC tools ‹Drive continuous improvement to achieve operational efficiency, productivity and sustainable growth.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should have an experience in Formaldehyde or Phenolic Resins or Speciality Chemical and Paint Chemical Plant Production.
2. B.E/B.Tech Chemical.
3.Ready to relocate Ankleshwar and will responsible for 4 Plants.
Role:Production / Manufacturing Head
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
GenNext India Private Limited