Roles and Responsibilities ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Thorough secondary research of educational material for designing courses and programs.
- Referring and studying of open educational resources (OERs), case studies, learning material, etc.
- Proofreading and editing of content
- Rewriting and editing of content, ensuring that content is plagiarism free
- Writing content for the web (articles, blogs)
- Reviewing of different kinds of artefacts like videos, designed PDFs, presentations and other interactive formats
- Exposure to different kinds of course domains and involvement in the process of content development
- Prior experience in research using multiple sources and content writing
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills
- Fluency in writing and editing content as per British English
- Affinity for technology and knowledge of instructional design is a plus
- Ability to conceptualise and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Role CategoryContent Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India.
View Contact Details+