Roles and Responsibilities1. Ensured the recovery Region review and brought down delinquency percentages, considerably.
2. Monitor & review the activities of the collections team operating in different areas
3. Visits to delinquency accounts and guide to them for negative impact of EMI non-payment.
4. Recruit and train the collections team for effective Collection & Recovery
5. Monitor accounts to identify outstanding and overdue debts
6. Investigate historical data for each debt
7. Ensure minimum addition to the NPA pool by keeping the portfolio in check by maintaining the delinquency level
8. Ensure adherence to the set process and audit requirements in place
9. Update account status records and collection efforts
10. Ensure 100% process and policy adherence
11. Ensure 100% adherence to collection good practices
12. Motivating, managing and counselling the collections officers to ensure their continued focus towards achievement of the collection officers on a daily basis and providing feedback to them ensure that all procedures and controls are strictly followed
13. Guiding the collection officers on specific cases to ensure maximum resolution
14. Providing timely feedback and update to management
15. Initiating legal action against the default cases
16. Maintaining Repo stock & ensure clearance of old stock to minimize losses
17. Coordinating with regional collections team to minimize collection efficiency.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryRetail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited