2. Branch Operations Manager is responsible for administration of the branch by overseeing daily operations like cash, clearing, transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/Real time gross settlement systems (RTGS)/National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
3. Cash Deposit (CD), Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR), account opening & customer service with a team of Tellers and FDOs.
4. He/ She handles Internal and External Audit, provides data and oversees audit queries.
5. The Branch Ops Head also ensures resolution of customer complaints/ issues within the prescribed TAT. He/ She reviews Branch Operations reports,
6. Vault register & tracks exceptional transactions- Anti Money Laundering - AML alerts and ensures compliance with banking rules, regulations & procedures.
7. The Branch Ops Head is accountable for the lead generation of Current Account and Savings Account - CASA through the FDOs and Tellers.
8. Maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
9. Growth in Existing To Bank - ETB CA and SA Balances - Minimum Daily Average Balance - MDAB
10. Achievement of Aggregate Cross Sell points target
11. Resolution of complaints registered under CRMS, Phone Banking & Banking Ombudsman
12. Learning and Development of FDOs & Tellers: Training & Certification in various process related areas (Example: Risk, Fraud prevention, Banking regulations, etc. )
Skills:1. Should have Team Handling and leadership skills2. Experience in cross selling products would be an added bonus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
GenNext India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Ms. Kratika Soni
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh - 462011,India|91-755-4064647