Roles and Responsibilities1. Capable to handle the utilities like, Cooling towers, chilling plants, brine plants, Instrument Air, process air, Nitrogen plants, DM water, RO EDI system
2. HVAC systems and pharmazones
3. Utility management project like Energy Saving, Energy Conservation and energy efficiency.
4. Capable of handling with day to day operation, preventive maintenance, proactive maintenance of utilities, trouble shooting in operation, Identifying plant requirement, shutdown planning & completion of the work on targeted period.
5. Preparation of proposals and work orders, MR, PR and coordination with Procurement Department., Preparing Service Entry sheet, Release order.
2. Planning, scheduling and monitoring and reporting of utility operations.
3. Co-ordination between all user departments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:M.Tech in Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GenNext India Private Limited