1. Recruitment, Resourcing, Development and Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
2. Reviewing existing practices and implementing innovative and practical solutions pertaining to reward, compensation and benefits.
3. Overseeing Attendance Records, Leave, Leave Encashment, and Payroll preparation as well as Personnel files and records.
4. Handling wage and salary administration as well as undertaking management of discipline conflict resolution viz. show-cause notices, warning letters, etc.
5. Resolving employee’s grievances, giving standing orders, organizing family meets & various motivating events for employees.
6. Ensuring adherence to statuary compliances & Acts - ESIC, PF, Bonus Act, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on 'Executive Search' for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects. With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management. Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations. Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments. Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success