- Position the E commerce business as the most engaging brand across social channels.
- Use of Digital Platforms to drive Acquisition
- Drive new acquisition by using digital channels - Facebook/Instagram/Google/
- ROI of campaign - optimized media selection and budgets to achieve growth
- Drive Repeat using Digital Channels
- Identify and lead the company into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy formulation
- Drive App downloads
- Drive repeat behaviour through digital channels, working with CLM
Required Candidate profile
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Preferring candidates from Tier 2 MBA college - IMT, MDI etc
- Looking for someone with 2-4yrsof relevant experience
- Knows in and out of performance marketing, updated on trends
- Sales attitude and business mindset
- managing owned websitepromotions of a brand are a must.
- Highly data driven and open to experimentation
- o ROI driven
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
Location: New Delhi, HQ
What we have to offer!
- Salary band – 7 – 9L
- - Be a part of the transformative journey of creating a household brand in India from scratch
- Define your own path and build your own team
- One hell of a "FUN RIDE"
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh - 462011,India