Roles and Responsibilities1. General Health Care for all employees, pre-employment check up analysis and periodical medical checkup.
2. Provide OPD care and first aid treatment to all patients during an event/incident.
3. Occupational health survey and awareness Programs.
4. Take part in investigations related to health.
5. Liaison with regulatory bodies in case of a medical event.
6. Implement all the factory medical rules and regulation as per factory act
7. Implement all the guidelines of ohsas 18001 and ABG ohsas rules.
1. Must Work in Manufacturing Industry
2. Good verbal and written communication skill in English
3. MBBS + AFIH
Desired Candidate Profile1. Must Work in Manufacturing Industry
2. MBBS + AFIH
Role:Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryMedical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Medicine
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited