Managing Operations and overall functioning of the branch.
- Responsible for meeting the branch targets and adherence to all guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Cost Management and Cost effectiveness at the branch to ensure profitability, also ensure that the branch adheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Ensuring that the customers get world class services and their needs are understood and met through the financial product offerings of the bank.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development and Revenue Generation.
- Ensure all laid down system and processes are followed at the branch as stipulated by the Senior Management.
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained on the Products of the Bank and Sales Processes.
- Responsible for dealing with External and Internal Auditors and inspections and compliance.
- Should have a track record of driving a branch towards higher profitability.
- Hold a strong command on Business and Collection Portfolio.
Achieving sales targets for loan, deposits and cross sell business and recovery budgets, managing CASA.
Provide information as required by Customers and also attend to customer complaints and resolving them.
Mentoring and coaching the existing team members. Provide new joinee support and also educate self for higher roles
- Should be a good planner
- Excellent analytical skills
- English & regional language
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication skills and good listener
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
GenNext India Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Kratika Soni
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh - 462011,India