- Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
- Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring.
- Implementation of MLI GOLD process and adhere to the business norms.
- Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
- Ensure product knowledge by MLI ways of training.
- Field demonstration (FODs).
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistency by regular PRP/IID/GID etc.
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan.
- Be MLI brand ambassador & a customer champion.
- Follow MLI sales practice to develop deep customer loyalty.
- Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need.
- Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per MLI standard.
- Sourcing & Selection capability.
- Nurturing & developing talent.
- Result orientation.
- Customer centrality.
- Planning & Execution.
- Achievement of business plan & GPA.
- Recruitment / Development & Activation of agent as per plan.
- Persistency as per MLI grid.
- Achieve GOLD Score as per MLI standard.
- Number of EC/MDRT agent
Desired Candidate Profile Age 24-38 yearsGraduate(10+2+3)Presently working2+ years of field sales experienceStaying in the same city for more than 4 yearsGood stability.Should be from a structured organization with proper documents & salary proof.CTC - Maximum 3.2 Lac + Variable + Medical Benefits
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GenNext India Private Limited