Overview of the role :
A Brand Strategist with passion for brand building and creating lasting impression among consumers. Improving product sales and market share leading to disproportionate business growth and long-term brand value.
- To develop a coherent marketing strategy for the company, including but not limited to a compelling brand story, positioning, key message, creative and communication elements, basis an understanding of competitive analysis & consumer behaviour.
- Define brand positioning and articulating customer proposition
- ATL Campaigns to increase customer base in every part of the marketing funnel
- Drive Growth by execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with creative agencies
- To be the custodian of the consumer's voice and provide consumer insights through marketing research.
- Using consumer insights to drive positioning, new products and increased customer acquisition in specific segments Brand Awareness, Consideration, TOM, Attitudes and Barriers
- Creative thinker with a passion for ideas and deep understanding of all digital channels as a means for brand to communicate with online audiences.
- New Product Development and Pricing
- Social Media and PR
- Design and Customer Interaction touchpoint definition
- Overall share of voice of brand, social media engagement and followers,
- customer journey mapping and verbiage, creatives for in-store campaigns
- Responsible to oversee the creation of the business's content, for example, newsletter, blogs, social influencers, annual reports, and other marketing collateral materials.
Required Candidate profile
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Preferring candidates from Top MBA Institutes (IIM, ISB, SP, NM, XLRI) - preferably engineer
- Looking for someone with at least 4-5 yrs of Ecommerce Focused brand experience
- Must have brand experience in FMCG or someone who has worked in Brand Strategy role inwith food brands
Location: New Delhi, HQ
What we have to offer!
- Work directly with the founders in shaping and executing the strategy/vision of the brand
- Be a part of the transformative journey of creating a household brand in India from scratch
- Define your own path and build your own team
- One hell of a "FUN RIDE"
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role:Manager - Market Research / Consumer Insights / Industry Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh - 462011,India