Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Profile
- To understand and specify the product requirement as per Curstomer need.
- To contribute in development of SOPs for required Quality product and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality systems & policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Production teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out, and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervising technical staffs in carrying out tests and checks.
- Manage and maintain the Company's quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achived.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers', auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and comnpliance with customers' specifications.
- Identifying relevant quality realted training needs and delivering training.
- Organize and manage Quality Assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Quality Management team.
- Assessing product specifications of the Company and its suppliers and comparing with customer requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GenNext India Private Limited