- Ensure proactive periodic communication / mailers to customer regarding (AMC, O&M renewal, Product EOL dates, Availability of new GA releases, Migration to new hardware platform, etc.)
- Ensure 24x7 support is provided to handle all customer requirement and issues as per SLA
- Maintain customer database and historical data with respect to start / end date for Warranty / AMCs. Maintain customer interaction artifacts (emails, chat, etc.) for justifying SLA compliance.
- Consolidate SLA documents provided to customer to realize the same through the team / processes
- Single point for escalation for customer requirement and issues
- Constant update of knowledge on TeleDNA products and features and roadmap
- Ensure effective use of automated CRM / Bug tracking systems for handling Customer Queries / Complaints / New requirements
- Ensure training for team (Product Knowledge, Technology, SOP, SLA, Escalation Matrix, Communications) as per set norms
- Ensure WPSR/Time Sheet are routinely done and all site specific documents are up to date and available on TeleDNA Intranet
- Support Sales & Marketing by identifying new business/revenue opportunities for existing customers
- Ensure the Security polices to be reviewed periodically and get implemented as per the Customer/TeleDNA policies
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Presentation Skills; should be able to conduct/drive internal, team, client and client/partner meetings independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence and motivate
- A Self-starter must be productive with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Proactively define and prioritize work scope and deliverables balancing the short and long term objectives
- Proven analytical thinking, problem solving, Team management skills, attention to detail, and good Client /Partner management skills
- 10-15 yearsâ experience in Engineering/Product Support Management.
- Should be well versed with messaging portfolio â SMSC, Campaign, Gateway, Omni channel delivery etc
- Advanced level of understanding of protocols like SMPP, SS7, SIGTRAN, SMSC, SMS HUB, SIP, TCP/IP, GMLC and Diameter.
- Hands-on experience in NMS tools & Ticketing tools & complete knowledge on Product Development and Engineering
- Hands on NOC tools and process, Linux / Solaris in advance level.
- Advance level understanding of Infra - H/w, OS (Linux), DB (Oracle/MySql) & Networking concepts.
- Experience/basic knowledge of Fault Management, Change Management / Configuration Management, Problem management and Performance management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
Recruiter Name:Ms. Neha Meerchandani
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address :352, 2nd Floor, J Gopal Building,, Pu4, Scheme No. 54,, Vijay Nagar, Indore - 452010 (M.P), INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452010,India