2) Out sourcing / Third party handling.
3) Technology transfer from Pilot Commercial (Inhouse/Outsource).
4) Physicochemical Analytical techniques of existing /new types of formulations.
5) Confidentiality between CIL- Out sourcing vice versa.
6) SOP preparation for Pilot/Commercial scale
7) Log sheet preparation for Pilot/Commercial scale.
8) Rheology/PSD studies.
* Team Handling Ability.
* Good Communication & Presentable skills.
* Should have good exposure with Agrochemical/ Pharma Plant
So let's connect further to discuss the opportunities and send us your updated resume along with the required details as listed below.
Ready For Relocation / Native Place:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
GenNext Human Resource Management
Contact Company:GenNext Human Resource Management