- Leads the effort and execute a yearly sales plan which would include both hunting and farming aspects in selling new generation products to telecom players in assigned territory.
- Build and own relationships with the assigned operators and ensure a good brand experience.
- Build and lead new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand sales strategies with the partners by utilizing the understanding of customer business issues, objectives and growth strategies.
- Engaging and proposing the development of new marketing propositions
- Devising go to market plan for our services, driving and coordinating the pace of execution
- Achieving target levels of new business through effective management of a team of sales professionals, introducing partners, network distributors and prospects.
- Implementation of Sales Strategy that addresses different geographical sales coverage
- regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to the Senior Management Team.
- To manage the Market Excellence/Intelligence process; gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future trends, tosupport sales campaigns.
- To work closely with the Operations Team to ensure successful smooth delivery of client services.
- Generates and achieves monthly/quarterly forecasts and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Expected to work closely with engineering team to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success