- Prepare well each and every aspect of the lesson before the delivery of the lesson.
- Link the topic with the previous knowledge of the students.
- Develop and use the relevant teaching aid.
- Use a combination of different methods of teaching.
- Interact with the students to induce curiosity, motivate, and provoke thinking, imagination and application of the concept taught.
- Give activity/application- based work/assignment beyond the book, with guidance to use various resources and keep a record of the work given.
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style.
- Clear Objectives for Lessons.
- Effective Discipline Skills.
- Good Classroom Management Skills.
- Good Communication with Parents.
- High Expectations.
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards.
- Knowledge of Subject Matter.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category:Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
Role:Social Studies Teacher
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Ed - Education
GenNext Human Resource Management
Contact Company:GenNext Human Resource Management