- As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and renewal.
- You will handle end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, and contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Other responsibilities include networking in the real estate community and representing the company at various B2B events.
- Relevant work experience in sales.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and clear, Good sales track record will be at an advantage.
- Google Adwords knowledge preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels.
- A team player who shows initiative
- Good Negotiation skill.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Comfortable with travel in the city
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
GenNext Human Resource Management
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing manpower recruitment and executive search firm in central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India.
View Contact Details+