- To monitor closely the Home Loan data and cross sell insurance, fixed deposits and other products as introduced by the company to home loan customers
- To source open market business too and achieve the targets assigned.
- To be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering and handle customer objection.
- To ensure proper customer profiling on each call / customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options
- Relationship building with the Home Loan Executives to which he is mapped and to ensure joint calls with the Home Loan Executives to ensure maximum attachments of the files being disbursed
- To build a relationship with the customer so that he/ she is able to cross sell other product offering basis the need of the customer, thereby managing the entire account of customer. Financial Service Associate to ensure to source customers family details, other general insurance details, other loan details etc
- To be in sync and work together with the partner representative
- Understanding the joint ownership of the customer at the time of servicing etc
- To ensure timely renewal of the business sourced
- To ensure appropriate processes defined are being followed and undergo the training and certification for being compliant towards selling of various products (insurance, mutual funds etc)
- To always be well groomed and his sales kit should be organized and complete
- To maintain company first attitude and be respectful in attitude towards other fellow colleagues, seniors , partners etc
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication Skills
- Candidates with Home Loan experience will be preferred.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
GenNext India Private Limited
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited