2. Carry out safety Inspection and safety audit and compliance of the same.
3. EHS training and awareness to the employees and contractor employees
4. Record analysis and investigation of near miss, incident / accident / fire hydrant system / equipment.
5. Maintain emergency system - fire extinguishers, fire alarm, fire hydrant system / equipment.
1. Excellent Communication and Good Interpersonal Skills,
2. Experience In handling EHS Activity of Laboratory or Pharma API Plant .
So lets connect further, requesting you to send us your updated resume along with few others details as required below to discuss over the opportunities with us.
Ready For Relocation / Native Place:
If you have already attended the interview in this company within 1 year then they will not entertain you at the time of interview. Please confirm and then revert.
It will be great if we can alternatively speak to any of your friends or colleagues who are looking for opportunities of their interest, they can reach me on the below details.
Thanks & Warm Regards
Hukum Singh | Assistant Manager Operation & Talent Acquisition
GenNext India Private Limited Subsidiary of GenNext Human Resource Management (ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company)
Corporate Office: R- 76-77, IInd Floor, Zone II M.P Nagar, Bhopal - 462011 (M.P)
Mobile: 9303653322, Call: 0755-6464647
Branch Office: 609 ,610 6th Floor, Princess Business Skyline Above Westside AB Road Indore
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
GenNext Human Resource Management