1. Sales of KBL SPB-Retail sector products in his command area.
2. Conducting brand building activities like plumber/ mechanic meet, retailer meet, canopy activity and farmer meet to enhance KBLâs brand image in his command area.
3. Develop retailer network under dealers so that we can improve our reach and foot print in the market.
4. Develop and nurture all existing dealers of KBL so that we meet our AOP
5. Appoint new dealers for KBL so that we cover all the white spaces in the geographical area for KBL.
6. Move in the market along with either the dealer or his sales force to appoint quality retailers. Also meet all the existing retailers on a routine basis, explain them all the âKirloskar Retailer Delight Schemeâ and take itâs advantage for KBLâs benefit.
7. Motivate the dealers w.r.t. various push schemes like PKDD, DTO etc. and ensure that the dealerâs primary sales go up with KBL and he meets all the targets. This coupled with the secondary for the dealers.
8. Provide market feedback to RM w.r.t. competition and seek support from the sector if required to compete in the market.
1. Customer Focus
2. Result orientation
3. Product knowledge
4. Interpersonal skills
5. MS Office
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
GenNext India Private Limited
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
Recruiter Name:Ms.Aesha Khan
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address :352, 2nd Floor, J Gopal Building,, Pu4, Scheme No. 54,, Vijay Nagar, Indore - 452010 (M.P), INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452010,India