- Managing The Existing And Recruitment Of The New Agents
- Planing And Devicing The Local Scheme And Engagement Program For Agents
- Ensuring The Agent Productivity And Activation
- Training And Agent Life Cycle Management
- Brand Development By Conducting Road Shows
- Ensure Nil Discripancy And High Customer Service Satisfaction
- Ensuring Meeting Of The Targets Month On Month Basis Assigned To Sm
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate with min of 2-3 years of experience in Life Insurance & Health Insurance.
- Selling insurance through Agency channel ie willing to do agent recruitment.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:General Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
GenNext India Private Limited
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success